As part of our expension, we are looking for a (F/M)
IT PROJECT MANAGER
The job contains different aspects of project / account & product management.
As an IT Project Manager, your main responsibility is to coordinate and bring to completion small/medium size key client projects on time within scope. You will oversee all aspects of your projects - set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize their progress. You will work directly with clients to ensure effectiveness in meeting their needs. You will organise and manage all phases of projects, in order to bring them to operational success. On a larger scale, you will also be involved in the product definition.
Your main tasks will be to :
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Transform business requirements into functional ones
- Actively take part in the analysis phase, agreeing on functionality with the client and the development team
- Coordinate project plans and schedules
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Take active part in project validation, including participation in testing
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage implementation at the client’s site in a smooth way
- Prepare project documentation
- Prepare and deliver user training
- Ensure the optimal use of the Ubidata product by all the end users
During the entire project, you will communicate effectively the project status on a continual basis towards to the project team, steering committee and the client.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science or IT related fields or civil engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within the area of IT software delivery or similar.
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus, but not required :
- Databases: My SQL ; SQL Server ;
- You are fluent French, Dutch and English.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and drive.
- Team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment with a positive "can do" mentality.
- Client and quality oriented.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- A rewarding role within a quality team and a pleasant working environment.
- The opportunity to develop professionally, with attentive guidance.
- Within Ubidata you will have a high degree of autonomy and space to take initiatives.
- An attractive salary package with many fringe benefits.
- A permanent contract.
Don’t wait, act now!
Send your resume and cover letter immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with the current data protection provisions.
See more about Ubidata here.