- Collaborate with various stakeholders to specify, choose and deploy DevOps practices, software infrastructure and tools.
- Setup and maintain separate environments for software development/test, staging and production.
- Guarantee very high availability of the production environment.
- Handle deployment of containerized Dotnet applications
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Take care of application scaling
- Handle application monitoring
- Setup and maintain application logging
- Setup and maintain continuous health checks and performance monitoring
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolving issues with the operation, availability and reliability of our applications.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, evaluate and make recommendations.
Primary skills and qualifications:
- A few years of experience as DevOps professional. Experience with software development is a plus.
- Linux administration (Ubuntu, Alpine)
- Container deployment and administration (Docker)
- Container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Service monitoring (Grafana)
- CI/CD (Gitlab CI)
- Eager to learn and make a meaningful contribution.
Other relevant technologies:
- Logging infrastructure (ELK, Rsyslog)
- Database administration (Mysql, Postgresql)
- Dotnet Core (as related to CI/CD)
- ESXi (to deploy new VM's)
- CIFS, NFS, FTP
- Redis, RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure automation (Ansible)
- Rewarding role within a quality team and a pleasant working environment.
- The opportunity to develop professionally, with attentive guidance.
- High degree of autonomy and space to take initiatives.
- Flexible work hours, teleworking 50% of the time.
- Attractive salary package with many fringe benefits.
- Indefinite contract.
Interested? Don’t wait, act now!
Send your resume and cover letter immediately to email@example.com.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with data protection provisions.