As Account Manager, you are the key link between our clients and Ubidata. Your main responsibility is to make our clients happy through a mutually profitable relationship.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Make sure that our customers have a good understanding of our solutions
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and identify their business needs
- Define clients project requirements, scope, and objectives and, ideally, transform business requirements into functional ones
- Ideally, actively take part in the analysis phase, agreeing on functionality with the client and the development team
- Take an active part in project validation with clients, including participation in testing
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare and deliver user training, including documentation
- Increase Ubidata revenues by selling additional functionalities to existing clients
- You enjoy contacts with clients and have some experience in this field.
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within the area of IT solutions, ideally in the transport & logistics area.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You have good analytical and organizational skills.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and drive.
- You are a team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment with a positive "can do" mentality.
- You have good communication and facilitation skills.
- A rewarding role within a quality team and a pleasant working environment.
- The opportunity to develop professionally, in a pleasant working environment. In Ubidata you will have a high degree of autonomy and space to take initiatives.
- An attractive salary package with many fringe benefits.
- A permanent contract.
Don’t wait, act now!
Send your resume and cover letter immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with the current data protection provisions.