Ubidata, is a Brussels-based rapidly growing company, which is a major market player in its sector.
Ubidata develops and commercializes IT solutions for the transport & logistic industry that allow our customers to optimize their goods and fleet management. We can count numerous leading companies among our clients (Delhaize, Renmans, Lineas,…).
Our tools help our clients be efficient and professional in their fleet management process. Still, we actively seek to innovate in all aspects that impact the industry, including ecological and cost-saving measures.
Our motto is: "The right information in the right place at the right time" But in this case also "The right person in the right place at the right time"
Could you be the right person? If you would like to work in a friendly, dynamic, and growing business environment, you should consider joining us!
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer
You will be responsible to:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, Email, Social media, and Display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Implement marketing communication plans for new releases, launches, and communication with existing and potential customers.
- Introduce and promote new features to existing customers through our track and trace portal.
- Prepare, plan and manage the publication of all marketing material to maximize brand & product promotions with a clear focus on digital media.
- Collaborates with internal teams to plan, develop, and produce inspiring and motivational stories, sales campaigns, and promotions.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Plan and manage project marketing events and evaluate their success.
The ideal profile of the Digital Marketing Officer:
- Fluent in French and Dutch (written and spoken), excellent command of English.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience in the profession or industry.
- You have some years of experience in Digital marketing.
- You are a great communicator and have excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Experience in graphic designing is a plus!
- Familiarity with marketing software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Mailchimp, google analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Experience in IT B2B is a big plus!
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Well organized, able to prioritize, and can work under pressure.
- Good team player.
- A super job!
- A full-time contract.
- An attractive salary package
- A flexible working environment
- An excellent working atmosphere within a young and dynamic team
- If you are bilingual Dutch-French, passionate about marketing and communication, creative and organized, and interested in our offer, act now: Apply!
Send your resume and cover letter immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and following the current data protection provisions.